Blog is on pause, but please do enjoy my tweets :)

Is it Suunto or Polar..

*edit*Some time ago I wrote about How nice Suunto Hr-monitor looked. yesterday I got messed with monitor shopping and saw Suunto T-series in real life. i was amazed how printed feeling the watches had. Nothing like glossy black you expect after seeing the images. -Watch out for the good old rendering ;)
Also I was a little surprised that the red actually Was that kind of salmon red..
7/10/2006
Few days ago I had and conversation about Polar heart rate monitors.
Generally the design-line has been little lost.

But here is an interesting design. Something in the way also Polar should have gone.
-I actually though that it was a Polar, although it came to me in Suunto newsletter.. :D (weekend in Oikarainen is always so hard;)

Pictures: www.suunto.com

No comments: