Blog is on pause, but please do enjoy my tweets :)

iPod engravings cutting down the sales?

Already ten days ago I made an entry to Facebook that how difficult can it be to buy an iPod..

This time I didn't want to buy a black or aluminium, so I ended up having 7 more color to choose from. I some what decided that it should be the red. The red was only available through Apple store because it was a (RED) product buying from the webstore makes no problem but the webstore provided free engaving...

For me, born in the most stingy place in Finland it was way too hard to overlook the fact that I could get an FREE ENGRAVING, but didn't have a slightest idea what it should say!
For me it took ten days to figure out that it is perfectly alright to leave it without engraving. Finally I placed my order. And now I also have a bunch of interesting engravings for iPods in my notebook ;D

For more examples of engravings.

1 comment:

Antti Lindström said...

One point of the engraving is a bit same thing as there is with custom printed T-shirts: for a customed product there's no right to return the product if you get any second thoughts.

Finnish clothing company r-collection is a good example of this kind of business.