Blog is on pause, but please do enjoy my tweets :)

Pyynikki, Tampere


Posted from N73 through Flickr
One of the best places to be on a weather like this, Pyynikki swimming beach in Tampere.

I decided that Bianchi is a perfect choice for me. (see earlier post) And now I've been cruising around city.

One of the best things about shopping outside Helsinki is that you can really talk about the price and conditions with the owner or clerk with a sufficient negotiation rights. When considering the user satisfaction in shopping experience, this is a major factor to utilize. It cannot be too hard give negotiation rights to clerks also in bigger organizations. The cost for this is not nescessary high, but the loyalty of customers is gained easily.

In this case I bought the bike from Suomen Urheilupyörä. The deal was all together more than 20% cheaper than the same in Helsinki. -Some more customer satisfaction for me ;)

No comments: